Thursday, August 18, 2016

Family Reunion Pictures

Here are some pictures from the family reunion. We had the best time! What a fun party that was. I already miss everyone so much and wish we all lived closer, but I am grateful we get to have these wonderful reunion to get together. I took some videos as well so I am going to be putting a family reunion video together. If you have any pictures you would like to contribute please email them to me. torreypalmer13@gmail.com  If you need any help with posting on the blog you can call me and I can talk you through it. If it is easier, you can also email me what you would like to post on the blog and attach your pictures and I can put it on here. Love you all.











 I wasn't thinking! We need one with Clair in there too! 













































No comments:

Post a Comment