Sunday, April 21, 2013

Good Morning All,

We had a beautiful day in the Logan Temple yesterday.  Daniel received his endowment.  We also were able to give Torrey and Kanyin a hug, as they were there for Torrey's sister's wedding.  It was fun to briefly say hi to the Mulford's and see Raveen's gorgeous dress that her Aunt made.  Jennifer and I were also able to visit with Wes Smedley for a little while.  He is in Logan and attends the Temple every day.  He said it was a "tender mercy" that we could see each other and talk a bit.  We hopefully encouraged him.  Jen saw Sally McKee Brown hurrying in.  I missed her.  She had a niece getting married.  We saw several people that we knew; I guess Saturday is THE day!  We went to "Kneaders" for lunch afterwards and then went to help Amanda move some of her stuff.  She will be moving back here next week, as she didn't want to pay for another month in her apartment.  She is scheduled to graduate on May 4, but she has one very difficult class that she is worried about.  Please remember her in your prayers.  Today we are going to hear Joelynn Palmer report her mission in the Dayton ward.  It's nice that it is just down the road.  She was just released from the Temple Square mission.

I just bought Lagoon tickets this past week.  Vickie Leslie took me to Cosco, where I could get a discount.  I took Vickie's sister, Betty Johnson (who lives in Preston and is 86) with me.  We had a great day together.  I so appreciate knowing such good people.

I will try to send out e-mail addresses for Josie way over in Hungary and Abbie who would love to hear from all of you and Jana too!  We are certainly spreading out, aren't we?  Thank goodness for blogs and e-mails so we can keep in touch with each other.  June is quickly approaching - get ready!

Love you - Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment